Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Some News on Elliott

Well, I just thought I'd get on here and brag a bit about Elliott. He started saying Dog this week! well, actually it's more like "daa" and he really holds out the short a/o sound. Saturday we had a great big neighborhood garage sale, the kind where the police have to come out and control traffic! Since we live there, we just went walking with the stroller and every time we turned into a driveway with a dog (which was like every 2 minutes!) he'd sit right up and point and, "Daa!" Then of course the dog would come over and let Elliott toture it for a minute! It was the cutest thing! Now everybody keeps telling me that we should get a dog..... I don't think so!

3 comments:

Juliana said...

Oh, that is so sweet! Our oldest would call them dog-dog. It took us parents the longest time to stop saying that after she started calling dogs by the right name!

Anonymous said...

How cute! My son is 20 months old and loves to say "Da Da" when I ask if he can say "Mama". I know he does it just to be a rebel....LOL

Siri said...

That's so sweet! Fliss just barks at dogs still.